- No Down Time
- No Harsh / Toxic Chemicals or Fumes
- Helps Remove Full Odors
- Sustainable Green Cleaning
- Outrageously Cost Effective
- Spots and Soil Won't Wick Back
- Stays Clean Longer
- The Same Machine Does it All
Pile Lifting / Extraction
- Removes dry soil that other methods leave behind
- Prepares carpet for efficient overall cleaning
- Reduces cleaning frequency
- Extends appearance life cycle of your carpet
Vacuuming / Extraction
- Combination of pile lifting and 130CFM removes dirt others leave behind
- Substantially reduces need for overall cleaning
- Adds years to your carpet's life cycle
Carpet / Extraction
- Spots won't come back
- Stays clean longer
- Eliminates downtime
- Ends unsightly streaking
- Avoids musty mildew odor
- Restores filthy carpet
- Uses none of your water
- Green Seal certified
Grouted Floor / Extraction
- Dry floors, no mess
- Results in minutes, not hours
- Machine does the work effortlessly
- Clean without chemical fumes
- Green, biodegradable product
Host also cleans coir, jute, seagrass, triexta, silk and more!
Wood Floor Refurbishing
What is wood floor refurbishing?
Appling a top coat of a special Swiss formulated hard wax, designed to refurbish the wear areas and enhance the gloss of the existing finish on most wood floors.
Why refurbishing and not sanding?
Even installed hard wood floors can only be sanded a couple of times before replacement.Some wood floors that are wood veneer, laminated on a backing cannot be sanded. Refurbishing repairs the finish on the floors filling in minor scratches, repairing worn traffic areas, and enhancing the gloss without the time and cost of a complete sand and refinish.
Does the process cover compression damage, or deep scratches on wood floors?
No, only complete sanding and refinishing can.
Can the wood floors be used right away?
Yes, normally as soon as the final dry polish is completed all furniture can be moved back on the floor and traffic can resume.